Review: Hada Labo Whitening Milk

Hada Labo Whitening Milk
What: Whitening Milk, moisturiser
Size: 140ml
Consistency: Milk
Suitable for: dry skin, dull skin
Made in: Japan
Price: $22.90
Where to buy: Watsons
Website: Click





Hydrating power


I'm really impressed by this product, really. What's open pores? I don't know them after using this. Seriously, my skin is so hydrated. It is so hydrating to the point that I don't have to use a palm full of moisturiser to keep my skin supple. I usually use 2-3 drops, can you believe it? That is inclusive of neck area. When I first got this, I used 1 whole palm of product and I broke out. T___T So don't use too much ok.




Stars:  





Texture


Akin to milk, Hada Labo whitening milk can be easily absorbed into the skin. No oiliness and it is light for my skin. It is albeit sticky while patting the product in. The stickiness will go away after everything if absorbed though!




Stars: .5☆ (4.5/5)





Ingredients


There are no additional scent nor colourant added. It is derived from natural plan bearberry. That's exactly why it is suitable for sensitive skin. No harsh chemicals. Ever since my skin broke out, I am very particular on the ingredients present in anything I slap on my face. (a good practice btw). Choose wisely girls. And guys. Ohoh, got arbutin inside; my skin food.




Stars: 





The shine


Somehow, whenever I use this product, my face will have some sort of shine. Guess it gives the dewy look. It feels like your skin is glowy from within~




Stars: 




Whitening

Did not observe any significant whitening effects despite going through 2 bottles of this. However, I notice an overall brightened skin.




Stars: .5☆ (4.5/5)




The Verdict

Generally, I love this. Will get it plus the hydrating range. Hada Labo whitening milk does what it is supposed to do - to hydrate, to brighten. I would say it is not so effective in terms of whitening. Maybe it does help but minimal. Well, I'm happy.

Rating: 9.5/10 (I just can't bring myself to give a ten though it is an excellent product -__-)
Repurchase: Of course

Really not bad, go try too! 

0 Comments