[Sponsored Review]: Cure Natural Aqua Gel


I wanted to write about this when I first got it say 3 years ago. I like it then - it exfoliates in such a gentle manner. And yeah it didn't happen lol. #whatsnew


Anyway, so thrilled to receive it!


Cure Natural Aqua Gel
What: Exfoliating gel
Texture: Water-based
Suitable for: All skin types & all ages
Size: 250 g
Made in: Japan
Price: $49
Where to get: Watsons,


Cure is Japan’s No.1 Best Selling Exfoliator; 1 bottle sold every 12 seconds! It is a gentle, non-abrasive water-based exfoliating gel (made from 91% hydrogen water) that contains no fragrance, no alcohol, no artificial preservatives or colouring. It removes only 0.01 mm of dead skin cells and supports skin regeneration.



Promise: 

1. Brighter skin tone
2. Prevent skin problems like enlarged pores, blackheads, pimples and blemishes




Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Crosspolymer (Acrylares/C-10-30 Alky Acrylate), Dicocodimonium Chloride.Steartrimonium bromide, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, 
ginko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Butylene glycol.




How I use:

1. Clean face
2. Pat dry
3. Apply sufficient Cure gel on your face, gently massage in circular motion for 30-60s
4. Rinse with cold water



Frequency:

I exfoliate once, maximum twice, per week. (Usually Wed and Sunday)





Texture





I was quite surprised by the texture. My old bottle of Cure is slightly thicker, well, it's more of a jelly texture.  After using for a while, it thickens. Not sure why but I prefer it in gel form. Easier to use. It is still very gentle and I believe it will work for all skin types, even sensitive skins. However, I don't get so much of the 'dead' skin after using this compared to the old one. Maybe it's my skin hahaha!




Stars: ★





Smell


Nothing too strong for me.




Stars: ★





Packaging and size


First let me start with the size. Cure comes in a 250 mL bottle. It is so huge! I never really finished my old bottle LOL.


It is packed in the same old pump bottle. Very convenient to use. Furthermore, it has this stopper thing you don't have to worry about any spillage should you carry this around. Unless you really cannot live without it, I don't advise you to bring this around lol.




Stars: ★





Pricing


It is actually pretty worth it. For $49 only, you get a lot of product. Of course, it is quite pricey.




Stars: ★☆☆





Results


Here comes the part everyone is most concerned about. Why bother about any other points if it doesn't work right?! Lots of  'dead skin'! SORRY HERE'S MY CLOSE UP FACE AGAIN.

Yea my skin is not good but it is so much better than it used to be. Much less pores and blackheads thanks to Pore-365




My skin instantly feels clean and smooth after using it.




Stars: ★





The Verdict

I'm not sure whether this is an improved version or something like that since it feels different.
This is a very gentle exfoliating gel and I like how clean and bright my skin feels after using it. Clogged pores/blackheads are part and parcel in makeup users' life but Cure makes them less common. It is slightly more expensive than your usual drugstore exfoliators but I feel that it is still worth the penny considering how much you get. Plus, there are very little exfoliator gels out there in the market.

Rating: 9/10



TSSers, redeem your trial from TheSampleStore now! If you're not a registered user, click the banner >>> and sign up today! There will be more and more exciting news for you very soon :D

Thumbs up for Watsons SG for more information!

0 Comments